The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- It could cost households up to £172 a year.
- Rising prices coincides with unlocking of UK economy.
- Insolvency timings will coincide with end to Government support.
- Critics argue millions have been “excluded” from support.
- Growth was primarily driven by the service sector.
- Breaches of two pension allowances cost savers £817 million in 2018/19.
- More changes to the UK’s property taxes took effect this month.
- BBLS applications accounted for the majority of claims.
- The raise would cost the Treasury £3 billion.
- The cost equates to £10,076 per business.